11 June, 2022
OGDCL Jobs 2022 – General Manager – Oil & Gas Development Company Islamabad Last Date To Apply 15 June 2022
0il &Gas Development Company Limited (0GDCL), Islamabad, a leading E&P Company in the
country, invites applications for the position of General Manager (HSEQ). The incumbent will report to
The minimum qualification must be a Bachelor’s of Engineering (04 years) or Master’s in Environmental
Sciences/ Environmental Management/ Occupational Health & Safety, recognized by HEC.
16 years of relevant post-qualification experience in HSE regulatory compliance, HSE audits, training
and risk management domain of Oil & Gas, Chemical Process Industry, Petroleum Refining and
Petrochemical sectors with at least 6 years in senior leadership positions. Candidate having
professional certifications in ASP CSP NEB0SH Diploma, HAZMAT, HAZCOM, OSH-MS, and Process
Safety Management will be given preference.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
This is a senior leadership position, the incumbent will be responsible for leading, and managing the
HSE function throughout the organization, developing strategic and tactical plans for creating a
positive HSEQ culture. His areas of responsibilities will encompass all functions including seismic,
exploration & development, projects, production, and processing plants. He will be responsible for the
design, development, implementation, communication, and coordination of all environmental,
OCCupational health, safety, and quality programs for the organization. He will develop the requisite
organizational structure, systems, and tools to ensure safe working conditions and practices,
including the following.
- Implementation of Process Safety Risk Assessment& Management systems.
- Improvements in current Contractors Safety Management policy & system.
- Development of Project Safety Management policy & plans.
- Benchmarking against Best industry practices related to HSEQ.
- Overseeing the adherence to company HSEQ policies by the organization.
- Coordination with all operational sites spread throughout the country.
- Environmental Performance Monitoring to ensure compliance against NEQS and reporting to environmental monitoring agencies & senior management.
- Advising management on matters related to occupational health, environment, safety, and quality.
- Implementation of risk and crisis management framework.
- Develop a risk-based approach to all processes, operations, and work areas.
The term of employment ill is three (03) years. Open term contract may be offered upon successful completion of the initial period.
The Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill the advertised position.
The last date for submission of applications is June 15, 2022.
No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview.
UPPER AGE LIMIT:
55 Years Application to be sent to:
0IL & GAS DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LTD.
Jinnah Avenue, Blue Area, Islamabad Ph. #051-92002-3544