5 November, 2021
Pakistan Sports Board Jobs Nov 2021 Islamabad Last Date To Apply 20 November 2021
Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following posts on Pakistan Sports Board. Islamabad from the candidates who fulfill the requirements are given below:-
- Director BPS-18
- Director (PR&MM) BPS-18
- Accounts Officer BPS-18
- Assistant BPS-15
2. Postal Order (non-refundable) amounting to Rs.100/- for the post in BPS-15 and Rs.200/- for the post of BPS-18 in favor of “Pakistan Sports Board” should be attached with the application otherwise the application will not be entertained.
3. Age relaxation is included in the maximum age and it will be calculated on the closing date for receipt of application.
4. The selected candidates for the post of Assistant (BS-15) shall have to undertake
6 weeks basic IT training course (including MS Office) conducted by NITB.
5. Interested applicants will send the applications on the prescribed proforma which is available on the Pakistan Sports Board’s website (i.e. www.sports.gov.pk), along with attested copies of CNIC and testimonials to the undersigned within (15) days after the publication of this advertisement. The applicants working in government institutions should route their applications through the proper channels.
6. The above-mentioned posts will be filled purely on a contract basis for a period of three years. Incomplete applications will be rejected and only the short-listed candidates will be invited for a test/interview. No TA/DA will be paid for the purpose.
For New Jobs Information Click Here
For Following on Twitter Click Here
To apply for this job please visit www.sports.gov.pk.