25 November, 2021
Govt Jobs Nov 2021 Agriculture Department Lahore Last Date To Apply 09 December 2021
Govt Jobs Nov 2021 Agriculture Department Lahore Applications are invited from eligible persons (Male & Female) domiciled in Punjab for the following posts for recruitment on a contract basis under the development project “Exchange and Development of Fodder Germplasm Resistant to Biotic and Abiotic Stresses” at Agricultural Research Station, Bahawalpur-
- One (01) post of Scientific Officer (Plant Pathology), BPS-17.
- One (01) post of Scientific Officer (Entomology), BPS-17.
- One (01) post of Scientific Officer (Soil Science), BPS-17.
Govt Jobs Nov 2021 Agriculture Department Lahore NOTE
- Relaxation in the upper age limit is not admissible.
- In the case of other relevant degrees/Certificates, the equivalence certificate issued by the HEC/concerned Board will be provided by the candidate.
- The contract appointments are temporary in nature, non-transferable, job/post specific, non-pensionable & confer no right for regularization. The contract appointment will be initially for one (01) year which can be extended up to the project period with the approval of the competent authority.
- In case the project period is reduced/enhanced, the contract appointment order will be amended accordingly with the approval of the competent authority.
- The recruitments will be made strictly on merit on all Punjab bases in accordance with the rules, selection criteria, and other provisions of Recruitment Policy and Contract Appointment Policy, 2004.
- The applications on the prescribed form (which can be downloaded from aqripuniab.qov.pk) may be addressed to the Secretary Agriculture, Government of Punjab, Civil Secretariat, 2-Bank Road (Old P&D Building), Lahore clearly indicating the project/post applied along with curriculum vitae (CV), three passport-size recent photographs and attested copies of all the relevant documents, CNIC/certificates/degrees, which include detailed marks certificates including CGPA, Hafiz-e-Quran Certificate, position in Board/ University, issued by the authorized Institute/Marissa, release orders for ex-Servicemen, issued by the concerned authority/Institute and most reach by9th December 2021. Late and incomplete applications will not be considered and only eligible candidates will be called for test/interview. No TA/DA shall be paid.
- The candidates can also apply at iobs.punjab.govt.pk. However, a hard copy of the application form along with complete attested relevant documents are mandatory to submit to this department within the due date.
- A list of eligible candidates shall be displayed on the Notice Board 03 days prior to the interview in addition to the interview call letters. In case of any query/clarification, the candidate may approach the Additional Secretary (Planning), Government of the Punjab, Agriculture Department, Lahore at least two days prior to the interview date.
- A list of successful candidates shall be displayed on the Notice Board in addition to the issuance of offer of appointment letters after approval of the recommendations of the Department Selection/Recruitment Committee, by the competent authority.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts.
11. The selected candidates are not entitled to the benefit of any pay protection.
- No post falls under the quota reserved for Women, Minorities & Disabled persons.
FAKHAR IQBAL Section Officer (R&E) Government of the Punjab, Agriculture Department, 2-Bank Road, Lahore 042-99210508.
For More Jobs Info Click Here
Follow us on Twitter Click Here
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk.