4 November, 2019
Bank Jobs 2019 National Bank of Pakistan Universal Teller in All Pakistan Last date to apply 18 November 2019
National Bank of Pakistan is one of the largest commercial banks in Pakistan with global market presence and branches in all pails of the country. NBP invites applications against the following position from professionals with proven track record and capacity to act as a catalyst for transformation in a challenging environment in the area of Commercial Retail Banking.
The individuals who fulfill the below-mentioned basic eligibility criteria may apply for the following position:
Position: Universal Teller
Academic / Professional Qualification
Graduation or equivalent degree from a University / Institute recognized by HEC
Experience: Minimum 01 year cash handling experience in a bank.
Age: Maximum 35 years
Other Skills Required: Computer literacy, customer service and good communication skills
Bank Jobs 2019 Outline of Main Duties / Responsibilities:
- To ensure timely opening of branch cash vault and/or release of funds to Tellers (system and physical) at Counters.
- Customer handling and TAT compliance. Balance cash drawer as well as settlement of cash transactions.
- To monitor bank vault to ensure cash balances are correct.
- To assist Head Teller / Manager Operations to promote or sell products or services such as travellers cheques, savings bonds, money orders, and cashier’s cheques.
- To resolve any customer query / complaint with regards to cash services offered by the branch.
- To scrutinize all transaction vouchers on daily basis and ensure hard copies are filed properly for record and any future reference.
- To escalate any unusual cash activity or suspicion (STR) immediately to Head Teller / Manager Operations.
- To perform cash reconciliation, with Head Teller / Manager Operations at day end while ensuring that funds received (system and physical) are matched.
- To generate branch vault day end closing report and obtain approval from Head Teller / Manager Operations after ensuring that report is complete and correct in all aspects.
- To timely generate large Cash Transactions reports and submit to Head Teller / Manager Operations.
- To coordinate with Head Teller / Manager Operations for nomination of Joint Custodian.
- To comply with Bank policy and procedure along with all applicable regulatory requirements.
- CBA posting and punching of all transfer Dr. / Cr. vouchers, Government employees’ monthly salary.
- Checking of daily transaction report.
- AML alerts, updating KYC / CDD of Customers, uploading signature cards at the time of account opening.
- Daily balancing of branch cash Receipts / Payments in CBA with Cashier at Payment.
- To coordinate with IBT Incharge regarding bank’s online transactions.
- Monitoring of inoperative and dormant Accounts. Serving notices to unclaimed account holders.
Assessment Tests / Interviews
Only shortlisted applicants strictly meeting the above-mentioned basic eligibility criteria will be invited for test and/or panel interviews.
The employment will be on contractual basis for three years which may be renewed on discretion of the Management Selected candidates will be offered compensation package and other benefits as per Bank’s Policy / rules
Bank Jobs 2019 National Bank of Pakistan Place of Posting
Abbaspur, Abbotabad, Aliabad, Attock, Awanabad, Awaran, Bagh, Bahwalnagar, Ball, Bannu, Barkhan, Basima, Battagram, Batkhela, Bhag, Bhakkar, Bhimber AK, Bisham City, Burewala, Buner, Chaghi, Chakwal, Chaman, Chashma Barrage The. Piplan, Chinniot, Chirala, Chitral, D.G Khan, D.I Khan, Daghoni, Dalbandin, Dambudas, Danyore, Dassu City, Daudkhel, Dera Bugti, Dera Murad Jarnali, Dhadar, Dhirkot/Bagh AJK, Dir, Dukki, Esakhel, Gaddani, Gandawa, Gilgit Baltistan, Girote Chowk, Gooner, Gujrat, Gulmit, Gupis, Gwadar, Hafizabad, Hajira, Hangu, Haripur, Harnai, Hattian Bala/ Jehlum, Valley, Islamabad, Jauharabad, , Jhang, Jhelum, Jiwani, Kahuta, Kalabagh, Kallar, Karak, Karimabad, Kasur, Keris, Khaliqabad, Khanewal, Khar, Khushab, Killa Saifullah, Kohlu, Kot Adu, Kotli AK, Kundian, Laki Manivat, Loralai, Mach, Mallot, Malakand, Mandi Bahuddin, Mankera, Mehdiabad, Mianwali, Mingra, Miran Shah, Mirpur AK, Musa Khel, Muzaffar Garh, Muzaffarabad, Nankana Sahib, Narowal, Near Phalia/ Mandi , Bahauddin, Neelum Valley, Noorpur Thall, Ormara, Pasni, Piplan, Pullandri, Qaidabad, Quetta, Rajanpur, Rawalakot, Rawalpindi, Saidu Sharif, Sargodha, Shangla, Sheikhupura, Shigar, Shinkiari City, Sialkot, Sibi, Sikandarabad, Skardu, Sorab, Sui, Swat, Swabi, Taunsa Sharif, Taxila, Thorar, Timargara, Toba Tek Singh, Trarkhel, Turbat, Usta Muhammad, Uthal, Vehari, Village Attarshisha, Mansehra, Village Baffa, Mansehra, Village, herkund, Mansehra, Village Chatter, Mansehra Kohistan Wadh, Village Dilbori, Mansehra, Village Judba. Torghar, Village Khawajgan. Mansehra, Village Lassan Nawab, Mansehra, Village Pattan, Wah, Yaseen, Zhob
Interested candidates may send their CVs / Applications on the following email address by clearly mentioning the position applied for in the subject of the relevant email within 15 days of publication of this advertisement:
Bank Jobs 2019 Apply through Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org The candidates should clearly mention their Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, CNIC Number. Qualifications with percentage / CGPA / Division, complete employment history with tenure. Place of Domicile and complete Current Mailing i Residential Address with Telephone Numbers PTCL I Mobile in the Resume / Application.
Applications received after due date and not containing the above information will not be considered. No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview(s). We are an equal opportunity employer Women are encouraged to apply.
For More Jobs Info Click Here
Follow us on Twitter Click Here
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com