6 June, 2020
Sindh Govt Jobs 2020 Social Protection Strategy Unit Govt of Sindh Last date to apply 20 June 2020
SOCIAL PROTECTION STRATEGY UNIT
GOVERNMENT OF SINDH
Note: In the awake of Novel Corona Virus the advertisement published in Daily Dawn on 15th March 2020 and Daily Kawish on 16th March 2020 and corrigendum/addendum on 10th March. 2020 is re-advertised.
Social Protection Strategy Unit for the preparation and implementation of Provincial Social Protection Initiatives has been established by the Government of
Sindh. The Social Protection Strategy Unit acts as a Secretariat for Social Protection Board. The functions of the SPSU Include the design of Social
Protection Programmes under an overarching Social Protection Strategy and in line with priority areas and goals set out by the Social Protection Board.
SPSU has been engaged in extensive Research and Consultation across Government Departments and other stakeholders for formulating priority actions and for proposing programme design which now required to be tested for scaling up. Six immediate priorities are proposed for the work plan of the SPSU:-
- Establish a luny functioning SPSU with appropriate levels of capacity and linkages with other stakeholders within the Government to carry out design and coordination.
- Preparation and adoption of Sindh Social Protection Policy and Strategy.
- Preparation and steering of legislation relating to the Rights of Women Agricultural Workers and Food Security.
- Establish a data-driven Sindh Social Registry with Its presence at the local level.
- Design and test assumptions of three high priority programmes in the areas of :
Food Security Book-Milao Programme.
Mother and child support for the first 1,000 days. Benazir Women Agricultural Workers Programme
- Conduct pre-feasibilities and preliminary design for programmes in:
Early Childhood Development.
The SPSU requires the following project stall for its main Policy and Research Wing at Karachi on contract basis on competitive salary package for a period of one year. extendable on a performance basis. Male and female candidates, having domicile of Sindh Province and prescribed qualification & experience can apply. All Education certificates and Degrees must be from recognized institute / College and University from the respective Board, University and HEC respectively.
For More Jobs Info Click Here
Follow us on Twitter Click Here
To apply for this job please visit sindhsdgs.gov.pk.