30 June, 2020
Rescue 1122 Jobs 30 June 2020 Emergency Rescue Service Last date to apply 14 July 2020 Apply Through PTS Pakistan Testing Service
The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in its quest to extend Rescue-1122 Services to Newly Merged Districts (Bajaur, Mohmand, Khyber, Kurram, Orakzai, North Waziristan, South Waziristan) and Sub Divisions (Peshawar, D.I.Khan, Bannu, Kohat, Lakki Marwat and Tank) of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is looking for young, energetic and dedicated individuals willing to work anywhere in the province.
Applications are invited for left over posts from suitable candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for following project positions purely on Contract Basis as indicated against each post. Females are encouraged to apply.
Computer Operator BPS-16
Lead Fire Rescuer BPS-12
Electrical Technician BPS-11
Junior Clerk BPS-11
Auto Mechanic BPS-08
Senior Store Keeper BPS-07
Operator for Heavy Machinery
(Excavator, Recovery Vehicle, Dumper Thick etc.) BPS-07
Helper for Heavy Machinery Bps-05
Driver LTV BPS-06
Driver HTV BPS-06
Office Attendant BPS-03
Security Guard Bps¬03
- No TA/DA will be admissible when called for physical test written test and interview.
- Employees of Govt. /Semi Govt./ Autonomous Bodies/Corporations, will apply through proper channel.
- Mandatory Physical test:
01 mile running in 07 minutes for Male& height 5′ 6″ chest 33″ minimum.
01 mile running in 09 minutes for female height 5′ 2″.
- Candidates are required to bring along with them original computerized National Identity Card for all tests/interviews etc. Candidates are also required to bring with them original certificates/degrees and marks sheets for the interviews.
- Upon approval of the selection committee the candidate will go through Medical examination at Police & Services Hospital Peshawar. f) The medically fit candidates will be required to take mandatory training of 06 months or as prescribed and pass all the requisite examinations. g) The selected candidates have to produce police clearance certificate before receiving offer of appointment. h) The selection of trainees will be based purely on merit. i) The selected trainees will have to submit a Surety bond on a stamp paper of Rs.100 duly counter signed by oath commissioner to the effect of compliance of the terms &conditions of the service.
Now to Apply:
- Interested Male and Female meeting the required criteria must download application form along with deposit slip from (PTS.ORG.PK) and send THROUGH COURIER TO PAKISTAN TESTING SERVICES HEADQUARTER 3RD FLOOR ADEEL PLAZA FAZAL HAQ ROAD BLUE AREA ISLAMABAD.
- Incomplete application forms and after due date will be not entertained
- The deposited amount is neither refundable, not transferable
- Last date for submission of application form is 15 days after publication of this advertisement,
EMERGENCY RESCUE SERVICE (RESCUE-1122)
For More Jobs Info Click Here
Follow us on Twitter Click Here
To apply for this job please visit www.pts.org.pk.