13 January, 2021
Latest Jobs 2021 in Pakistan and Overseas
QESCO Jobs Jan 2021 Quetta Electric Supply Company Last date to apply 03 February 2021
QESCO is one of the geographically largest Distribution companies of Electricity in the Public Sector serving more than 650000 consumers having 6000 employees with an annual revenue base of more than Rs.85.94 Billion and consisting of an operational area covering 32 districts of Balochistan except for Lasbela District. The Charter of QESCO is to provide reliable and safe electric power supply to its consumers in its jurisdiction.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER:
The services of dynamic and high caliber professional candidate (male & female) from all over Pakistan is required for the post of “Chief Executive Officer” and the Employee is willing to work as an employee of the Company as per the terms and conditions are given hereunder: –
- The Candidate must possess at least 20 years of, experience including at least 10 years working in the power sector, with at least 3 years’ experience in senior management positions;
- Candidate must possess a bachelor degree in Engineering with a Master’s degree in Engineering or Business/Public Administration or Management or Economics or Finance.
- Salary and allowances will be equivalent to MP-I Scale (at the initial stage) and Hiring shall not be under MP Scale policy.
- The initial contract shall be for a period of three (3) years, with an annual performance evaluation to be conducted by the respective Board of Directors.
- Application Forms and declaration are available on QESCO’s website wvvw.qesco.com.pk and Ministry of energy website www.mowp.gov.pk
- Applicants will submit a printed copy of the application submitted through courier service along with the following documents:
- A detailed CV, 4 Passport size photographs, Copy of CNIC.
- Declaration on Non Judicial stamp paper of requisite value, as per specimen available on the QESCO Website.
- Copies of Degrees/Testimonials duly verified by the Higher Education Commission or the professional body or association whichever is relevant.
- All pages of the application should be numbered and signed by the applicant.
- The applications must reach the below mentioned address on or before 03-02-2021.
- Applications incomplete in any respect or received after due date will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable.
9. QESCO reserves the right to withhold/cancel the whole recruitment-process at any stage without assigning any reason.
Jobs Today Published In Express Newspaper On 12 January 2021 All Latest Jobs Today Updated on allpaperjob now
For More Jobs Info Click Here
Follow us on Twitter Click Here
To apply for this job please visit www.mowp.gov.pk.
Today's latest job information 2021 The team collects job information for you from different sources i.e. national newspapers etc. on a daily basis and uploads it on this one website for your convenience which is used by various government departments like Police, Air Force, Pakistan Navy, Pakistan Army, Wapda, Railway, Job information is available in Atomic Energy, Revenue Department, Islamabad Police, and private departments such as Nestle Pakistan, private schools and colleges.