5 May, 2020
PCB Jobs May 2020 Pakistan Cricket Board Lahore Last date to apply 19 May 2020
Manager Compliance and Contract Management Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) is seeking to hire a diligent and dynamic individual with proven experience in compliance and
contract management to ensure monitoring adherence to legal standards, obligations, regulations, and policies. The successful candidate should have excellent communication skills with in-depth knowledge of the latest industry procedures and laws. Responsibilities:
- Oversee implementation of and compliance with policies, SoPs. rules and regulations within the organization.
- Monitor and advise in relation to enforcement of rights, duties, and obligations arising under the law and ensuing from contracts.
- Coordinate and correspond regularly and effectively with all departments within the organization to ensure the best protection of the PCB’s interests.
- Regularly assess the efficiency of control systems to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues and monitor the same to deal with violations of legal rules and internal policies.
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within and outside the organization as well as evolving best practices in compliance control.
- Prepare regular reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as and when required. Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Law / Finance I Business Administration. Candidates having a Master’s degree will be given preference.
- A minimum of 5 years’ Post Qualification Experience in a similar position. Certification as a compliance professional is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of industry standards: processes and regulations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- An analytical mindset with outstanding organizational/planning skills, including those pertaining to reporting procedures and record keeping. Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria can apply at the following address with an updated CV latest by 5 pm on 19th May 2020 Senior General Manager HR & Administration Pakistan Cricket Board Gaddafi Stadium, Ferozepur Road Lahore, Pakistan
Candidates should clearly mark the envelope for the position they have applied for. Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for interviews. No TA/DA shall be paid for participation in the interview process(es).
For More Jobs Info Click Here
Follow us on Twitter Click Here
To apply for this job please visit www.pcb.com.pk.