21 June, 2020
PARCO Jobs 2020 Pak Arab Refinery Limited A Pakistan Abu Dhabi Joint Venture Last date to apply 05 July 2020
ARCO PAK-ARAB REFINERY LIMITED
A Pakistan-Abu Dhabi Joint Venture
Pak-Arab Refinery Limited (PARC0), an integrated energy conglomerate, is a Joint Venture between Pakistan and Emirate of Abu Dhabi. PARCO owns and operates Pakistan’s most modern refinery, over 2,000 km of pipeline network, strategic storage facilities, and marketing operations. The Company has Joint Ventures with renowned international companies and is continually following an aggressive growth strategy with planned expansions, acquisitions, and penetration into new markets.
PARCO is seeking applications for the following position:
MANAGER HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT
Qualifications & Competencies:
Candidates possessing an engineering degree, preferably in Chemical discipline with professional certifications in HSE, Occupational Health Management, HAZOP, and IMS.
The candidate should possess at least 15 years of relevant experience in oil and gas, chemical, or fertilizer industry. with at least 5 years as Head of HSE in a large organization preferably with multiple locations. Should have experience of implementing and/or enforcing IMS (ISO 45001, ISO 14001, ISO 9001), NEQs, HSE Best Practices. HAZOP, etc.
- Managing HSE function at the corporate level and providing leadership to the HSE team.
- Promoting and ensuring compliance to all relevant HSE and IMS regulations, policies, and standards at all locations of the Company nationwide.
- The institutionalization of HSE Best Practices.
- Reviewing and updating Emergency Response Plans, Business Continuity Plans, and Process Safety
- Conducting HSE audits, risk assessments, and incident investigations. Implementing and monitoring Incident
- Developing training programs and providing training to employees on HSE and IMS.
- Proactively reviewing and making improvements in operations, practices, SOPs, etc.
- Liaising with contractors to ensure their compliance with Company Safety Regulations and Standards.
- Coordinating with government agencies and regulatory authorities.
It should not exceed 55 years.
Interested candidates should visit our website www.parco.com.pk to apply online, latest by July 5, 2020.
PARCO is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.
Jobs Today Published in JANG, Dawn, Aaj, Dunya, Mashriq, Nawai Waqt, The Nation, Express Newspaper On: 21 June Sunday 2020 All Latest Jobs Today Updated on allpaperjob now
For More Jobs Info Click Here
Follow us on Twitter Click Here
To apply for this job please visit www.parco.com.pk.