18 November, 2020
Latest Jobs 2020 in Pakistan and Overseas
Oil Marketing Company Jobs 2020 Rawalpindi Last date to apply 25 November 2020
A leading Oil Marketing Company is seeking proactive, result-oriented, dedicated, experienced, and high-caliber skilled professionals for the following job positions, based at Rawalpindi:
- Lead and coordinate the multi-discipline engineering team to ensure smooth execution of engineering activities.
- Develop project schedules for timely completion of Company’s projects, involving construction or expansion of Bulk Oil Terminals and Retail Outlets, while ensuring quality control standards and cost-effectiveness.
- Ensure regular maintenance of existing Company’s Bulk Oil Terminals and Retail Outlets.
- Handling and supervising Contractors engaged by the Company for various Civil / Mechanical / Electrical jobs and ensure vigilant monitoring of their work.
The ideal candidate must possess a Bachelor / Master Degree in Engineering from any reputed foreign or HEC recognized university, having
at least 10 years of relevant work experience within the oil industry and a minimum of 2-3 years in a similar role. Must have knowledge of international codes & standards and local applicable rules/laws pertaining to the construction of Bulk Oil Terminals and Retail Outlets by various Government Authorities.
Manager (Terminal Operations)
- Overall manage and supervise day-to-day operations at the Company’s Bulk Oil Terminals, by ensuring compliance with HSE standards and other legal frameworks.
- Ensure smooth operations of Company’s Bulk Oil Terminals through liaising with all the relevant internal departments and external stakeholders.
- Maintain appropriate standards at Bulk Oil Terminal facilities, ensuring compliance with management systems, procedures as per the standards set by the Company’s management.
The ideal candidate must possess a Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree. preferably in Engineering, from any reputed foreign or HEC recognized university, having at least 10 years of relevant work experience within the oil industry and a minimum of 2-3 years in a similar role. Must have knowledge of applicable rules/laws pertaining to operations of Bulk Oil Terminals by various Government Authorities.
Candidates strictly meeting the above criteria should send their complete and updated CVs at
email@example.com latest by November 25, 2020. Please mention the name of the job position applied in the subject of the email. No TA/DA will be admissible for the interviews.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Today's latest job information 2020 The team collects job information for you from different sources i.e. national newspapers etc. on a daily basis and uploads it on this one website for your convenience which is used by various government departments like Police, Air Force, Pakistan Navy, Pakistan Army, Wapda, Railway, Job information is available in Atomic Energy, Revenue Department, Islamabad Police, and private departments such as Nestle Pakistan, private schools and colleges.