17 June, 2020
Today Jobs 2020 Newspaper
Govt Jobs 2020 Energy & Power Department Govt of KPK Last date to apply 06 July 2020
Govt Jobs 2020 Energy & Power Department CAREER OPPORTUNITIES ENERGY & POWER DEPARTMENT GOVT. OF KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA
Applications are invited from suitable dynamic candidates from all over Pakistan for appointment on Contract Basis under the project titled: “Capacity Building Programme for Energy & Power Sector” in Energy and Power Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Requisite Qualification and Experience for the posts are as under:-
- Advisor (Power) (MP-I)
- Advisor (Solar) (MP-I)
- Oil & Gas Expert (MP-I)
- Legal Advisor (MP-I)
Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before applying:
- Updated CV/resume and attested copies of testimonials (CNIC, All Educational Certificates, Experience Certificates, Training/Courses, 02 Passport size photographs, and other supporting documents) to be sent by registered courier company before the closing date of applications.
- Applications complete in all respects must reach the office of the undersigned not later than 6th July 2020. By hand Applications, those received after due date and applications with incomplete information & missing testimonials will not be considered.
- The position applied for should be clearly mentioned on the top of the Envelope.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview’.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for interview.
- Government/Semi-Government employees may send their applications through proper channel.
- The recruited officers will be appointed on a contract basis for an initial period of two years, which will be extendable further till completion of the project on yearly basis after evaluation of the performance, subject to extension in PC-I of the project.
- The posts are project posts and will stand automatically abolished on completion of the project.
- Applications received through previous advertisement Reference No. INF(P)I633/20 dated 09-05-2020 which was later canceled/withdrawn will have to re-apply.
- Energy & Power Department reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or cancel any post or cancel the advertisement. Additional Secretary (Power Energy & Power Department
Abdul Wall Khan Multiplex, Civil Secretariat, Peshawar. PAKISTAN. Phone No. 091-9223629, FAX: +92-91-9223624
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (for post related queries only)
Jobs Today Published in JANG, Dawn, Aaj, Dunya, Mashriq, Nawai Waqt, The Nation, Express Newspaper On: 17 June Wednesday 2020 All Latest Jobs Today Updated on allpaperjob now
For More Jobs Info Click Here
Follow us on Twitter Click Here
To apply for this job please visit www.kpkep.gov.pk.