4 July, 2020
Govt Jobs 04 July 2020 Cabinet Secretariat Aviation Division Islamabad Last date to apply 18 July 2020
PAKISTAN CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY
As part of its reforms agenda, Government of Pakistan intends to hire a highly qualified, experienced and dynamic Pakistani
REMUNERATION RELEVANT INFORMATION
The successful candidates shall be offered a market-based competitive salary. commensurate with the qualification and experience.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Masters / Bachelors Degree or equivalent professional qualification in Business/Public
Administration, Engineering, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Law or Management from a reputable educational institution, duly recognized by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan. A relevant higher degree will be given due weightage.
- Should possess a minimum of 20 years of proven track record with large public/corporate organizations / multinational companies, with at least 07 years at a senior executive/decision-making level. Experience in an aviation sector related organization with international exposure will be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with major economic and technological trends in civil aviation and an in-
depth knowledge of local and global Aviation matters, including commercialization, project management, and experience of conducting international agreements.
- Should possess multi-disciplinary policy and strategy formulation ability to plan civil
aviation functions as a regulatory and operational body.
REQUIRED SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Ability to formulate and achieve strategic goals and objectives.
- Ability and interpersonal skills to lead a team of highly experienced, professional, and technical staff to achieve the strategic goals and maintain harmonious working relationships in a diversified environment.
- Proven ability to take ownership of all responsibilities and to honor commitments, to exercise mature judgment, to recognize key issues and analyze relevant information, to make feasible recommendations, and to make sound decisions.
Candidates satisfying the above criteria may submit their applications along with C.V by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply to Section Officer (CM). Aviation Division, 08th Floor, Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad within 15 days of publishing of this advertisement. No TA/DA shall be admissible for the interview.
For further information, contact: 051-9244287, Fax: 051-9244424. SECRETARY AVIATION DIVISION, ISLAMABAD
For More Jobs Info Click Here
Follow us on Twitter Click Here
To apply for this job please visit aviation.gov.pk.