- Master’s Degree (Sixteen Years of education or equivalent) with second Division only one in Academic career.
- Minimum CGPA of 2.50/4.00 in BS/M.Sc./M. A from HEC recognized university.
- Valid GAT (General)Test with 50% Marks/Deparunental Test with 60% marks.
- Admission shall be given based on cumulative merit determined on the following basis.
General Instructions Admissions Open Emerson University Multan
- The application form can be downloaded from the University website
- A Processing fee of Rs: 500• is to be deposited in any branch of the [lank of Punjab in accountn651010067300079, in favor of Treasurer Emerson University Mohan. A copy of the Fee voucher will be attached to the application form(s).
- Application forms shall be submitted to the relevant departments.
- Merit lists will be displayed on the University Website and relevant departments’ notice boards
Only complete application forms will be entertained.